Assured, bespoke property management services for landlords, talk to us and find out what Turner Scott can offer to make your letting straightforward and simple.
Turner Scott Lettings offer landlords a range of services and options for the successful and stress-free letting of their property, including bespoke packages to meet all rental property needs.
INTRODUCTION AND LET ONLY SERVICE
Our Introduction and Let Only Service includes:
- Impartial FREE pre-let advice and property rental evaluation.
- Advertising via our office, website, internet property portal and social media
- Accompanied viewings
- Comprehensive referencing of prospective tenants (including Right to Rent checks)
- Dealing with all aspects of the formal and legal agreements
- Preparation of detailed property inventory
- Registration of the deposit and issue of prescribed deposit information
- Collection of first month's rent and Tenancy Deposit (equilivant to five weeks rent)
- Notify the appropriate utility companies of a user change at the commencement of a tenancy
- Notify the local Authority of the change of occupant for the purpose of Council Tax liability
- Ensuring the property meets statutory safety requirements.
LETTING AND RENT COLLECTION SERVICE
In addition to the above, Landlords using our Introduction and Rent Collection Service will also receive:
- Collection of rents and distribution of funds.
- Monthly rental statements
- Chasing of rent arrears and guidance on legal proceedings
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
In addition to the above, Landlords using our Full Management Service will also receive;
- Making regular property inspection visits and reporting back to you
- Dealing and swift resolution of any tenancy issues, including property repairs and maintenance
- 24 hour maintenance reporting system for tenants
- End of tenancy: send tenant(s) end of tenancy instructions, carry out inspection and deal with deposit deductions if necessary, process the return of the deposit and notify utilities of outgoing readings
We position ourselves as a partnership for landlords who can entrust their property management to us, safe in the knowledge that we have their best interests at the heart of everything we do.
To find out more and to discuss your specific requirements in further detail, please call us on 01539 736 999 or email email@example.com.